Monday, December 8, 2008

Pathetic





Just pathetic. My beauties. I'm so sorry I have not posted in like, FOREVER! I have been SUPER SUPER busy with stuff and I got a little sidetracked.

Enough about me though, seriously, let's talk beauty. YAY!
So, coming up in January will be the big 3-3 for me. Yes. 33! I just can't believe it. I feel like high school was yesterday and I cannot believe I'm in my early thirties (Thank goodness I can still say that).
I know you're wondering where I'm going with this. I do have a point. See, in High School, from what I remember, my skin was beautiful. Maybe the monthly pimple, but it was glowing! I don't really remember having to deal with Clearasil or anything like that. I would really just wash my face, put on some moisturizer and be gone.
Now? It's so sad. My skin regime in the morning and night takes a good 20 minutes. I wash my face, tone, serum, and then the proper moisturizer, then....yes...EYE CREAM! YIKES!
So the real reason why I'm posting? In my teens, I've never had to deal with acne, but as soon as I entered my mid twenties, it's a constant battle. Ugh. Adult acne of all things.
My main concern? Blackheads. Gross. Yuck. Something I've never really had to deal with.
I've tried so many products, I would not even want to go into that right now.
But I found something.
In these hard recession times (Thanks GW!), I'm finding that my weekly trips to the Bergdorf Beauty level are few and far between. I can barely go to Lord & Taylor. $35 for face wash? You must be joking, I have bills to pay.
The product I'm talking about is so much more inexpensive and it just requires a quick visit to your local drugstore.
It's called the Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser. This product has literally done wonders for my skin. Particulary the blackheads I tend to get on my nose.
Remember my earlier post on the Neutrogena Wave? Forget that.
This product is really really great! I use once a day with the little pad they include and my skin feels baby soft! In addition, my blackheads have really cleared and my skin glows.
Buy it here for only $19.99 for starter pack with 20 cleansing pads included.

Until next time, I remain yours,
The CCW

No comments: