Saturday, February 28, 2009

Going to the Chapel




Today will be a quickie!

This morning, I received my sister Wubba's "Save The Date" card in the mail today and it sparked a memory of me testing out her "wedding" make-up while I was down South for the holidays.


We were looking through all her bridal magazines and at around midnight, I decided to test out some makeup looks on her. I'm proud to say she has "hired" me to do the job.

I think the key to wedding makeup is to look natural with a little kick. I've seen many brides that try for the smokey eye, and they wind up looking awful in the pictures.

I am attaching a picture of my job done, keep in mind, it was very late at night!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The eyes look fabulous! And the lips natural...but the cheeks need a little more color to them. They look a little washed out. What I would suggest doing is try her make-up one more time, during the day, and take pics outside from a far and close up. Then analyze them too see what she needs more or less of. That way her wedding pics will come out fabulous!

CCJ said...

Thanks for the tips! I will def. try that soon!